WELCOME TO SUNDAY WORSHIP!
9:00 AM & 10:30 AM
Sunday School 10:30 AM
Everyone is welcome to the Lord's table! Communion is celebrated the second and fourth Sundays in October.
We are doing our best to provide a COVID safe environment.
Sunday School 10:30 am.
Bible stories, crafts, learn and sing fun and exciting songs with Colleen!
NOTICE FIRST LUTHERAN MEMBERS AND FRIENDS:
For those who worship in person, the following procedures are in place:
· Ushers will assist parishioners to their pews and allow family members to sit in the same pew; however, non-family members will sit six feet apart. At the conclusion of the service, ushers will assist parishioners depart from the church to ensure the six feet apart rule.
· Every other pew will be used thereby leaving one empty pew between attendees.
· Hymnals will not be used, rather the entire service will be on a printed bulletin that can be taken home or discarded after the service.
· The offering will not be passed among parishioners, but they will be able to leave their offering at the back of the church at the conclusion of the service.
· We will not “Share the Peace” by shaking hands.
· Individual communion will be offered and will be provided to each parishioner by the ushers prior to the start of the service.
· Pastor Allen will not shake hands after service but will be in the back if you would like to visit with him.
· Hand sanitizer will be available at the back of the church.
· There will be no gathering for coffee and cookies in the Fellowship Hall until further notice.
· Wearing a face masks is optional.
First Lutheran Church 800 N 7th St. invites you to worship with us in person or online. Find online services at the bottom of this page or you can go on the First Lutheran Bismarck Facebook page, click on the following links. https://www.facebook.com/First-Lutheran-Bismarck-249504890889 or Online Worship page to worship with us.
First Lutheran Church, Bismarck is located at 800 N 7th St. We welcome you and look forward to you joining us. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to listen to the audio version of the worship service. Whether you have just moved to Bismarck and are looking for a church home, or whether 'church' is new to you, First Lutheran welcomes you here! Sunday morning is a great time to connect and get a sense of how God is working in our midst. You are welcome to any of our worship services, everyone is welcome to the Lord's table, adult and children's Sunday School, coffee and conversation. We would love to meet you!
As a community of followers of Christ, we are committed to live by faith, to be known by love, and to be a voice of hope. First Lutheran Church is handicap accessible thru the red door on the north side of the building by the parking lot opens to a newly installed elevator lift. You can expect to be warmly welcomed and you can expect to be in a place where you can worship and hear the Word of God.